Independence Day Celebration
The Gahanna Independence Day Celebration presented by KEMBA Financial Credit Union
Please join us in celebrating with the following events:
All events will be July 4, 2017 (Fireworks rain date is July 5)
Dash for a Splash 5k by the Gahanna Aquatics Group
Lions Club Parade
- Starting location is Gahanna Swimming Pool, 150 Parkland Ave.
Creekside Family Day
- Parade route is from Clark Hall west on Granville St. ending at Stygler Rd.
- Parade application TBA
5 - 9 pm
- Live music on the Rotary Stage
- Family activities throughout Creekside Park and Olde Gahanna
- Games2U inflatables, game truck and hamster balls Lew Griffin Insurance Parking lot (wrist band required, pricing: 1 for $10, 2 for $15, 3 for $20, 4 or more $6 each)
- Creekside Restaurants:
- Barrel & Boar
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Koko Cupcake & Tea Salon
- Local Cantina
- Old Bag of Nails
- Pigskin Brewery
- Somedays Bistro
Viewing area is accessible via a paved & lighted walking trail less than a quarter mile from Creekside
- Food trucks & vendors Creekside (5-9 pm)
- Food vendors at Golf Course (6-10 pm)
Show begins at 10 pm
Gahanna Municipal Golf Course opens at 8 pm for fireworks viewing.
- Launched from the traditional location near the Gahanna Golf Course, located at 220 Olde Ridenour Rd., Gahanna.
- Viewing area is located via paved & lighted walking trail less than a quarter mile from Creekside
Independence Day Celebration Partners
Forms & Event Information
Parking Map & Street Closures
Food Vendor Application- application available March 17
Activity Provider Application - application available March 17
Gahanna Independence Day Celebration Guidelines:
We ask that all attendees of the Celebration be courteous and respectful of other patrons and refrain from behavior that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy the event. Remember that every attendee wants to enjoy this event, not just you.
Sit back, relax, enjoy some great music and FIREWORKS.
Chairs are not provided for the concert by the stage.
No smoke bombs
No staking tents
COOLERS, BAGS, PACKS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH