Gahanna Aquatic facilities
Hunters Ridge Pool | Address -- 341 Harrow Blvd. | Phone — 342-4269
Gahanna Swimming Pool | Address -- 148 Parkland Drive | Phone -- 342-4272
Buy a Pool Membership Online!
Register online and be able to buy your pool pass within 24 hours.
CLOSING POLICY: If it is
rainy, windy, cloudy, chilly, attendance is minimal for an extended
period of time, etc - pool operations may consolidate to one location or
close for the day.
**On Thursdays GSP is open until 8:30p for
Hot Dog Night. Facilities at both locations will be closed on several
Wednesday afternoon/evenings and GSP's back pool will closed June 13-15
for swim meets.
Memberships with Gahanna Aquatics give pass
holders access to both our public facilities: Gahanna Swimming Pool and
Hunters Ridge Pool.
GUIDELINES WHEN PURCHASING MEMBERSHIP
- All individuals on the same membership must reside in same household.
- If more than one family resides at an address, each family must purchase a separate membership.
- No more than two adults on each multi-person membership.
- If two adults are already on the household’s membership:
- Youth between ages 18 & 23 still residing in parent/guardian household must be full-time students to be on family membership
- Senior citizens (ages 55+) residing in a household with others must purchase separate Senior Memberships.
- Fill out one form for each membership purchased (separate form for sitters).
- Must be age 11 or older to come to the pool without a parent or guardian.
- All individuals age 10 or younger must be under constant supervision of adult age 16 or older while at facility.
- Sitter add-on memberships may only be purchased with a single, couple, or family membership and designate as such on form. Sitter passes are only valid for entry when accompanying children of primary household.
- Sitters must be age 16 or older and be able to reasonably care for the number of children under their direct supervision. If individuals in sitter/provider’s care are not properly supervised, all memberships may be revoked.
- If purchasing a junior membership, provide information for parent/guardian as well primary care-taker(s) who will be onsite.
- To be eligible for resident discount rates, individuals must live or work full-time within Gahanna CITY limits—and provide proof annually. Membership information will be audited and if it is found that individual does not meet criteria, the household will automatically be charged the additional amount and/or admittance to facility will not be permitted until balance is paid in full.
- Age 2 and under at time of admission do not need to pay gate admission /purchase membership.
|Our Aquatics Facilities offer a wide variety of activities for all of our members regardless of age.
Fenced in Toddler Yard
Volley Ball Court
12’ Diving Well
2 Roofed Shelters
Open Grass Areas