2013 Creepside Festival
Thank you to our partners
Strathmore Development Company
State Representative Anne Gonzales
Special Thank you to Pathway Church and Gahanna Christian Academy for providing over 100 volunteers for Creepside
Creekside Park & Plaza
117 Mill St.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013 from 4:30-8:30pm
Mill Street will be closed during the event from 2-10pm.
Come to the festival in your fun, animated, silly costumes or painted faces and enjoy the festivities! Creepside is a family friendly event appropriate for all ages.
Each activity area is provided with a rating to help participants guide their way to appropriate activities (G = all ages; PG = ages 6 and up; PG13 = under 13 not permitted without an adult).
The entire Creekside Park & Plaza will be transformed into a festival filled with:
• Have a question during the event, find Waldo, they will be available throughout the festival to provide information
• Trick or Treat trail along Mill Street with local businesses & organizations (rated G)
• Endless Recess on the Rotary Stage 6-8pm (rated G)
• Not so Scary Trail Creekside Park along the Big Walnut with Pathway Church volunteer group (rated G)
• Pirate Cove with interactive Pirate games (rated PG)
• Mad Science Lab by Gahanna Parks & Recreation (rated PG)
• Games 2U with Inflatables & game truck (rated PG)
• Interactive children’s games featuring Minute 2 Win It theme hosted by Gahanna Parks & Recreation (rated G)
• Food Vendors & Retail Vendors
• Haunted Maze by Gahanna Lincoln High School Theatre (rated PG13)
• Rock on Ice pumpkin carving demonstration (rated G)
• Buckeye Mobile Tour (rated G)
• Paddle Boat rides ($5 per boat ride, ½ hr. ride, up to 4 people per boat, last boat launches a half hour before closing time)
• Don't get left in the dark follow the fun #Creepside
Creepside Festival Map
Creepside Vendor Listing
Creepside Parking Map & Street Closures
2013 Trick or Treat Trail Vendor
2013 Food or Craft Vendor