Frequently Asked Questions
How to submit a question/message
- Use the form below each question/answer to submit your own question or message.
- Enter your name and contact information at the bottom of the page to submit your question or message.
- City Council
- City Wide
- When is Trick-or-Treat in Gahanna?
Trick-or-Treat in central Ohio is determined by the Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC). In 2009, MORPC passed Resolution 11-09 which recommends that when October 31 falls on the weekend nights of Friday, Saturday or Sunday, Trick-or-Treat will be held on the Thursday prior to October 31. If October 31 falls on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, it will be held on October 31. The time for the event is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Following is the Trick-or-Treat schedule through 2014:
2011 - Monday, October 31
2012 - Wednesday, October 31
2013 - Thursday, October 31
2014 - Thursday, October 30
|Please enter your detailed question or message:
- What is the number to the Gahanna Post Office?
- What is the number to the Gahanna Library?
- What is the number to the Gahanna BMV?
- What is the number to the Ohio Herb Education Center?
- My power went out. How can I find out when it will come back on?
- How do I apply for unemployment?
- Where is the Social Security office?
- Income Tax
- Parks & Recreation
- Public Records
- Refuse, Recycling & Yard Waste
- Service Department
- Streets, Street Lights, Traffic Signals, Sidewalks
- Water & Sewer