Where do I report a streetlight problem?

Malfunctioning streetlights may be reported to the Department of Public Service and Engineering at 614-342-4005. The City's contracted electrician typically works on Thursdays. Streetlights requiring routine maintenance (outages, cycling, etc.) that are reported prior to Thursday will be put on the current week's work log. If a series of lights are out and the electrician determines it is due to an underground issue, it may take up to several weeks to restore.

Show All Answers

1. Why are there paint marking and/or colored flags in my yard?
2. Where is the easement in my yard?
3. How do I obtain or change an address?
4. Where do I report a streetlight problem?