City Council is the legislative body for the City of Gahanna and its duties include voting on legislation in the form of ordinances and resolutions. All meetings, except executive sessions, are open to the public.
Regular & Special Council Meetings are held for Council to adopt legislation. Regular Meetings take place on the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month at 7 pm. Special Meetings are announced as necessary.
Council Committee Meetings are held for discussion of recommendations for legislation and information sharing by City staff. Committee Meetings take place on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at 7 pm.
Meeting Notices are sent via email. Simply send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive future meeting notices. Agendas are available 24 hours before a meeting and minutes are posted within 2 weeks following a meeting.
During COVID-19, Council meetings will be conducted remotely. Residents and the general public can call-in to attend.
Next Council Meeting: 7 pm Monday, June 1.
These meetings will be held via Microsoft Teams. You are able and encouraged to listen in by calling:
- Conference ID is: 463 446 536#
- City Council Meeting Agenda – regular meeting, 7 p.m. [LINK]
- City Council Committee Meeting Agenda (will follow conclusion of regular meeting) [LINK]
City Council Announcements:
- The Coffee with Council scheduled for June 10 has been cancelled.
- Want to receive City Council Meeting agendas via email? To sign up, go HERE and enter your email address in the box titled “Email Updates.”
Minutes & Agendas