Beginning Wednesday, October 3, the left lane of I-670 E between I-71 and I-270 will remain closed until 1 pm each day. Extending this lane closure will expedite payment repairs that must be completed before the temperatures drop. Along with the left lane, the entrance ramps from E. 5th Ave. and Leonard Ave. to I-670 E will also remain closed until 1 pm.
Drivers should plan for extra travel time, especially during the morning commute.
INTERSTATE 670 EAST
- I-670 E will be reduced to two lanes from 7 pm until 1 pm the next day
- Ramps from E. 5th Ave. and Leonard Ave. to I-670 E will also be closed from 7 pm to 1 pm
- 5th Ave. WB Detour: Nelson Rd. to Airport Dr. to I-670EB
- 5th Ave. EB Detour: Cassady to I-670 EB
- Leonard Ave Detour: 5th Ave to Cassady to I-670 EB
The extended lane closure will occur Monday through Friday and all lanes of I-670 EB will be open from 1 pm – 7 pm daily.
Pavement repairs on I-670E are expected to be completed by the end of October, weather permitting.
For more detailed traffic information, and to get personalized traffic alerts for your community, download the OHGO app or visit OHGO.com.