What is the GMAC?
The GMAC is a self-contained party trailer available to rent for your next neighborhood block party or community event. The GMAC provides the opportunity to celebrate the Gahanna community with friends and neighbors. The GMAC contains all you need to share a warm afternoon of laughs and fun with neighbors, create life long memories with an outdoor movie under the stars, a backyard cookout, games and music!
• Projector, 12′ movie screen w/ DVD player
• Inflatable gaga pit
• Giant blue building blocks
• Sound system
• Snow cone machine
• Popcorn machine
• Yard games: corn hole, bocce ball, ladder ball & volleyball set
• Play equipment: footballs, Frisbees, playground balls, whiffle ball
• Water games
• Water jugs & coolers
• (4) 4′ Tables, (2) 6′ tables, (12) chairs and (2) 10×10 tents
The GMAC is made possible through a partnership with the Gahanna Parks & Recreation Foundation, Gahanna Lincoln High School FAB Lab class and Funtrail Vehicle Accessories.
How do I rent the GMAC?
• The GMAC is available for rental at the Gahanna Parks & Recreation Department (GPRD) office located at City Hall, 200 S. Hamilton Rd. Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. The GMAC is available for rental 1 calendar year prior to the rental date.
• The GMAC is available for rental any day of the week by a Gahanna resident, Gahanna school group or Gahanna non-profit. The GMAC must be used within City of Gahanna limits.
• Call 614.342.4250 for additional information and to rent the GMAC.