2022 Protocols and Information:
To keep our members, guests and team members safe, we are operating under the same protocols we implemented last season, which were incompliance with our state and local health departments. We will continue to monitor changes to these recommendations and will make adjustments in our operations throughout the year, as necessary.
Please take a moment to review these rules and protocols:
- Tee times should be booked online. Walk-ups are not guaranteed tee times and priority will be given to those that book in advance.
- It is required that you check-in with the ProShop staff as you come to play, whether walking or riding.
- Play only what you pay for.
- If you wish to play another nine holes, please be sure to check-in at the Pro Shop with a team member to ensure that there is availability. Our grounds crews and Rangers do not have updated reservation details.
- Additional equipment rentals need to be purchased for additional rounds.
- Please be mindful of the maintenance crews working outside, especially in the early morning hours.
- Our maintenance crew members begin work to get the course ready for play as early as possible. Please be respectful and mindful of their ongoing work while on the course. We want to keep both our golfers and team members safe on the course. Remember, just because you can see them does not mean they can see you!
- Avoid skipping holes
- If you do need to play through, please make sure you discuss your intentions with the groups in front of you or anyone else you may affect.
- Please help us maintain the course as you have in the past, by replacing your divots and repairing your ball marks.
- Operating hours will change throughout the season, so please check online for the most updated hours of operations. The earliest play will begin on the course is 7 am.
We are excited for another great golf season and we look forward to seeing you on the course! Thank you for your continued commitment and membership to the Gahanna Golf Course.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the Pro Shop at 614-342-4270 or email@example.com.
From Spring-to-Fall, our friendly staff is ready to serve your golfing needs. The Pro Shop features only the best equipment.
The Gahanna Golf Course is available to host your next event! Golf Outings are perfect for family and class reunions, birthday parties, employee functions and more. We can create an affordable package to suit your needs. Contact Krista Johnston at the Golf Course, 614-342-4270 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your outing.
Active Senior League
Active Seniors, ages 55+, are invited to join our Active Senior Golf League. The league plays Thursdays at our course and also travels to area courses. An organizational meeting is held annually in April to sign up. Those interested in participating must become members of the Gahanna Senior Center, which may be done at the annual meeting.
Check back in 2022 for our events.
The Golf Course Clubhouse is a year-round rental facility available from 8 am – 11 pm. Clubhouse rental includes a wood-burning fireplace, kitchenette and outdoor space. The facility is perfect for meetings, family reunions, team banquets, graduation parties and more.