Independence Day Celebration – July 1
Gahanna’s Independence Day Celebration
will kick off on Friday, July 1
at the Gahanna Municipal Golf Course. Starting at 5 p.m. with food and live music—headlined by the ever-popular Reaganomics—the event will culminate with the fireworks display at 10 p.m. Thank you to our presenting sponsor, KEMBA Financial Credit Union.
- Click HERE to view a map for parking. It’s important to note that there is no parking on Olde Ridenour Rd and both the Golf Course and Mifflin Cemetery parking lots are restricted to permit parking only. Lower McCorkle lots will be used for the event operations and may be more crowded than previous years. Olde Ridenour Rd will be closed starting at 6 p.m.
- Recommended parking locations are identified on the map.
- Outside Alcohol
- Smoke Bombs
Coolers and bags are subject to search
- Presented By: KEMBA Financial Credit Union & Gahanna Parks & Rec
- Event Partners: Walnut Trace, Funtrail, Rewind 103.5/104.3
Food & Beverage Vendors
- Kona Ice
- Gahanna Lions Club
- Tasty Concessions
- Schmidt’s Sausage Truck
- Squeaky’s Cheese Curds
- Holy Crepes
- Zone 5 BBQ
- D’s Dogs
- Cosmic Kettle Corn
- The Water Ice Shoppe
There will be Coca-Cola products, water, and Homestead Brewing products for sale on the course.
No outside alcohol will be permitted.
The fireworks are synchronized to a soundtrack that will be broadcast from Rewind 103.5/104.3
5 p.m. – Long Play Band
7:45 p.m. – The Reaganomics
10 p.m. – Fireworks!
*Fireworks rain date: August 27 *
Red, White and Blue Block Party
The fun continues on Saturday, July 2, with the Red, White and Blue Block Party, presented by The Gahanna Foundation. The event will run from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. at the Gahanna Sanctuary and will feature live music.
Gahanna Lions Club, July 4 Parade
The July 4 Parade will begin at Clark Hall at 10:30 a.m., and will proceed down Granville St. It ends at the Royal Plaza shopping center on Stygler Road.
4TH of July Pool Information:
• Both Gahanna Swimming Pool and Hunters Ridge Pool will have adjusted holiday hours on Monday operating from 12-6 p.m.
• The daily rate for residents will be $6 per person and $9 per person for nonresidents.
• The splash pad at Gahanna Swimming Pool will be open and free to the public all day.