What time do the fireworks start? Where I can watch them?
- Fireworks will begin on July 3, 10 pm, Gahanna Municipal Golf Course (220 Old Ridenour Rd.)
- Registration is required for viewing from the Golf Course: EventBrite link here
- There is no charge for entry.
- 5-10 pm Live Music, food vendors and beverage sales (Homestead Beer, White Claw and Coke products)
- A choreographed soundtrack will be simulcast over the air, courtesy of Classic Reward 103.5.
What are the details on the Lions Club annual Independence Day Parade?
- July 4, 1 pm
- Route will commence from Clark Hall, will head west on Granville St., and will conclude at the Stygler Rd./Agler Rd intersection (Royal Plaza).
- Those wishing to participate in the parade may fill out an application online or in person no later than 12pm on July 4.
- Entrance to parade staging area is on Hamilton Rd. (Clark Hall parking lot) between Chipotle & Panera.
Can we bring coolers to the Golf Course?
Coolers are permitted, but they are subject to a search upon entry. No alcohol is permitted.
What other items are not permitted?
Alcohol, fireworks, sparklers and noisemakers of any kind, pets, and staked tents are not permitted.
Where do I park?
Full information is available online at www.gahanna.gov/independenceday. It is recommended that patrons walk to the Golf Course, however limited free public parking is available:
- Creekside Parking Garage
- Gahanna Swimming Pool (after 8pm only)
- Friendship Park
- Handicap & VIP only at Gahanna Golf Course
- Middle School West
- Upper McCorkle Park
Are there street closures?
- On July 3, Olde Ridenour Road will be closed at Chapelfield Road from 10:30 am-11 pm.
- On July 4, Granville Street will be closed from 12:30 pm-3 pm for the Lions Club Parade. Closure will begin at Hamilton Road to Stygler Road. Stygler Road will be closed from Rt. 62 to Royal Plaza.
Who can I contact if interested in being a vendor or an event sponsor?
Email or call the Parks and Recreation Department, firstname.lastname@example.org or 614- 342-4250
For up-to-date information go to: www.gahanna.gov/independenceday