*NOTE: As of March 4, 2019, we are not currently processing passports at this time. We will notify the public once we resume this function. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We process passports by APPOINTMENT only on Mondays & Wednesdays from 1-3 pm. Please call our office at 614-342-4090 to schedule. If those times do not work for you, click here for a list of other acceptance facilities.
RENEWING A PASSPORT
- If you are renewing a passport, you may be able to do so without an appointment.
Visit travel.state.gov or review the requirements on the DS-82 form.
MINORS UNDER AGE 16
- Both parents must be present unless sole custody can be can be proven with documentation or notarized parental consent can be submitted.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Two (2) separate checks or money orders. Fee information is listed below.
- A passport photo. We do not take photos at this acceptance location.
- Application, filled out in black ink. Forms are available in our office, at most post office locations, and online. The form must be filled out prior to the appointment.
- Supporting documents. Review the application or visit travel.state.gov for a list of required and acceptable documents.
Please visit travel.state.gov for a list of their current processing times.