We process passports by APPOINTMENT only on Mondays & Wednesdays from 1-3 pm. Please call our office at 614-342-4090 to schedule. If those times do not work for you, click here for a list of other acceptance facilities.
RENEWING A PASSPORT
- If you are renewing a passport, you may be able to do so without an appointment.
Visit travel.state.gov or review the requirements on the DS-82 form.
MINORS UNDER AGE 16
- Both parents must be present unless sole custody can be can be proven with documentation or notarized parental consent can be submitted.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Two (2) separate checks or money orders. Fee information is listed below.
- A passport photo. We do not take photos at this acceptance location.
- Application, filled out in black ink. Forms are available in our office, at most post office locations, and online. The form must be filled out prior to the appointment.
- Supporting documents. Review the application or visit travel.state.gov for a list of required and acceptable documents.
Please visit travel.state.gov for a list of their current processing times.